- L.L. Bean is partnering with Zappos. Starting Thursday Bean Boots will be available on Zappos, and fleece, flannel, and outerwear will roll out in the coming days.
- This is the latest wholesale partnership for L.L. Bean. In July, it announced its first wholesale partnerships in its 108-year history with Staples, Nordstrom and Scheels.
- L.L. Bean CEO Stephen Smith said the company has done well during the pandemic, including a “record-breaking” September, because its products have “mirrored the American psyche.”
- Smith said they’re approaching these wholesale partnerships as tests, and want to introduce new customers to the brand by meeting them “where they are.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
L.L. Bean products are now available on e-commerce destination Zappos. Starting Thursday, customers will be able to find the outfitter’s famous flagship product, Bean Boots, on Zappos’ site. More of L.L. Bean’s best-selling products, including fleece, flannels, and outerwear, will