Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
Although summer is coming to a close, Labor Day is around the corner, which means you can save on TVs and other popular tech from brands like Amazon, Dell and Best Buy. Whether you’re looking to buy a new tablet, laptop, TV or even earbuds, there are plenty of major sales that might help you save hundreds of dollars. And while many of us continue to work from home, there are also notable deals on Wi-Fi routers, ergonomic chairs, ergonomic keyboards and more. Here are some of the best sales and deals we found in tech this Labor Day.
Labor Day sales sales 2020: Best TVs and other tech to shop
- Best Buy is giving you up to $800 off select Samsung QLED TVs.
- Belkin is offering up to 70 percent off charging pads and other tech.
- Bed Bath & Beyond is offering 20 percent off select Google Home, Amazon Echo devices and more.
- Big Lots is providing up to 50 percent off headphones, speakers, gaming accessories and other tech.
- Dell is giving you up to 10 percent off sitewide on PCs and Dell electronics with code SAVE10.
- Dyson is providing up to $100 off select Dyson tech, including the Dyson V8 Absolute.
- Home Depot is giving you up to $30 off select Lenovo smart clocks and smart home items.
- Lenovo is offering up to 65 percent off select items.
- Microsoft is offering up to $400 off PCs and up to $330 off select Surface Pro 7 bundles.
- Newegg is providing up to 50 percent off popular headphones, gaming desktops, monitors and more.
- Staples is offering up to 50 percent off laptops, printers and other back to school tech.
- Target is offering select laptops, monitors, tablets and other tech for under $200.
- Walmart is offering low prices on tech, including up to 20 percent off select laptops, Wi-Fi routers and more.
Best tech deals to shop
1. Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Canceling Bluetooth Earbuds
While there are many earbud options to choose from, these active noise canceling (ANC) earbuds from Sony use active noise canceling (ANC) to help block out the noise around you.. Their battery is designed to keep them powered for up to 24 hours and touch capabilities allow you to double tap an earbud and answer calls on the go, as well as enable Amazon Alexa to use voice controls. Adaptive sound control will automatically adjust your sound based on your activity and environment.
Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Canceling Bluetooth Earbuds
- Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Canceling Bluetooth Earbuds $178.00 at Best Buy
- Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Canceling Bluetooth Earbuds $178.00 at B&H Photo
- Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Canceling Bluetooth Earbuds $178.00 at Amazon
2. Powerbeats Pro Earphones
The Powerbeats Pro are a great option if you’re looking for earbuds that won’t slip while you work out. They’re sweat- and water-resistant, lightweight and feature adjustable around-the-ear hooks for a secure fit. You get up to 24 hours of listening with the charging case and, when you’re in a pinch, you can charge them for five minutes to get an extra hour-and-a-half of playback. They also feature the Apple H1 headphone chip, especially designed for seamless Bluetooth connectivity.
Powerbeats Pro Earphones
- Powerbeats Pro Earphones $199.99 at Best Buy
- Powerbeats Pro Earphones $199.95 at Amazon
- Powerbeats Pro Earphones $199.95 at B&H Photo
3. Samsung 85-inch Class Q90T QLED Smart TV
If you’re searching for an upgrade to your TV, consider this Samsung smart TV. It features a full array of LED backlighting for sharper clarity and contrast, as well as a quantum HDR for a wider range of brightness and colors. It also boasts an extra wide viewing angle designed to reduce glare and enhance color. The TV’s brains t include object tracking sound to follow the action on your screen, as well as a built-in Alexa smart assistant.
Samsung 85-inch Class Q90T QLED Smart TV
- Samsung 85-inch Class Q90T QLED Smart TV $4,497.99 at Dell
- Samsung 85-inch Class Q90T QLED Smart TV $4,497.99 at B&H Photo
- Samsung 85-inch Class Q90T QLED Smart TV $4,499.99 at Samsung
4. Philips 50-Inch 4K Android Smart TV
On the other hand, if you’re looking for a more affordable option, this 4K smart TV by Philips includes HDR 10 technology for increased detail and vibrant colors. It also offers increased brightness and contrast with the brand’s proprietary BrightPro technology.s The built-in Chromecast allows you to stream from your iPhone, Android, laptop or other smart device. For convenience, it’s equipped with Google Assistant, allowing you to change the TV volume and other features, as well as your smart home’s lights, temperature and more without getting up from your seat.
Philips 50-Inch 4K Android Smart TV
Philips 50-Inch 4K Android Smart TV $268.00 at Walmart
5. HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer
If you need a new printer, this Amazon bestselling option from HP includes a copier, scanner and fax machine in one. It’s compact, features a clean design and is equipped with a touchscreen for convenience. You can also print from the cloud, order toner or scan from your smartphone when you download the HP Smart app. Plus, it includes an optional quiet mode and comes with a one-year limited hardware warranty, as well as two free months of ink delivered to your home if you enroll in HP Instant Ink during printer setup.
HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer
HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer $79.99 at Best Buy
6. Dell Ultrasharp U2415 24-Inch LED Monitor
The Dell Ultrasharp U2415, often known as an all-around and affordable best, is the monitor technology writer Whitson Gordon would recommend to most people. It includes an IPS panel for vibrant colors and multiple viewing angles. It also features an adjustable stand to tilt or pivot as you work throughout the day and sports a thin 6.9-milimeter bezel that’s good for viewing between monitors. This model is also VERSA-compatible so you can attach it to the Dell Single Monitor Arm or mount it on a wall if you prefer.
Dell Ultrasharp U2415 24-Inch LED Monitor
- Dell Ultrasharp U2415 24-Inch LED Monitor $259.99 at Walmart
- Dell Ultrasharp U2415 24-Inch LED Monitor $244.95 at B&H Photo
7. Samsung Galaxy 10.1-Inch Tab A
The Samsung Galaxy Tablet is lightweight and sports Dolby Atmos tech for a hi-fi audio experience. At 10.1 inches, it features a wide display for enhanced viewing and includes a high-resolution screen for a clearer picture while you play video games or watch shows. Additionally, it comes with a microSD slot for you to use 512 GB of additional storage and when fully charged, it lasts up to 10 hours. Although the Black option offers a sleek design, it is also available in Gold and Silver.
Samsung Galaxy 10.1-Inch Tab A
- Samsung Galaxy 10.1-Inch Tab A $179.99 at Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy 10.1-Inch Tab A $179.99 at Samsung
8. Homedics UV-Clean Phone Sanitizer
This phone sanitizer by Homedics kills bacteria and germs that stick to your phone by using UV-C LED light. After coming home for the day, you can easily drop your smartphone, keys or Airpods into the device and it takes one minute per side to disinfect. If you’re on the go, you can take the sanitizer with you, as it collapses for easier stowing. When fully charged, this device should last up to 70 uses.
Homedics UV-Clean Phone Sanitizer
- Homedics UV-Clean Phone Sanitizer $59.99 at Amazon
- Homedics UV-Clean Phone Sanitizer $59.99 at Bloomingdales
More shopping guides and recommendations
Catch up on the latest from NBC News Shopping guides and recommendations and download the NBC News app for full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak