DUBLIN, Sept. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Encyclopedia of the World’s Biomes” book from Elsevier Science and Technology has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Encyclopedia of the World’s Biomes is a unique, five volume reference that provides a global synthesis of biomes, including the latest science. All the book’s chapters follow a common thematic order that spans biodiversity importance, principal anthropogenic stressors and trends, changing climatic conditions, and conservation strategies for maintaining biomes in an increasingly human-dominated world. This work is a one-stop shop that gives users access to up-to-date, informative articles that go deeper in content than any currently available publication.
- Offers students and researchers a one-stop shop for information currently only available in scattered or non-technical sources
- Authored and edited by top scientists in the field
- Concisely written to guide the reader though the topic
- Includes meaningful illustrations and suggests further reading for those needing more specific information
Key Topics Covered:
Volume 1: Islands and Atolls
- Life in and Surrounded by Water Mountains (Alpine Systems) – Life at the Top
Volume 2: Deserts
- Life in the Extremes Ice Sheets and Polar Deserts
- Ice of Life
Volume 3: Forests
- Trees of Life Grasslands and Shrublands
- Sea of Plants
Volume 4: Freshwater
- Oasis of Life Oceans
- One Blue Planet
Volume 5: Anthromes I
- Carved up by Humanity Anthromes II
- Sustainability in Concept and Practice
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mpwsoj
Source: Elsevier Science and Technology
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets