CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — MIT Technology Review’s annual EmTech MIT conference will take place October 19-22, 2020. This online event delves deep into the year’s most important developments in AI, biomedicine, cybersecurity, diversity, equality, and global-scale technology—all in a reimagined, immersive, virtual format focused on the attendee experience. See the full EmTech MIT conference agenda and register.
Attendees will hear from and engage with leaders, researchers, and innovators from across the globe representing companies and organizations that impact our daily lives, including Amazon, Facebook, Google, Salesforce, Twitter, Gavi, Lilly Research Laboratories, the Scripps Research Institute, and more. Featured speakers include:
- Parag Agrawal, CTO | Twitter
- Marc Benioff, Chair, CEO, and Cofounder | Salesforce
- Seth Berkley, CEO | Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
- Mai-Lan Tomsen Bukovec, Global Vice President | Amazon Web Services
- Geoffrey Hinton, VP and Engineering Fellow | Google