LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug 31, 2020–
Technavio has been monitoring the orthopedic device market and it is poised to grow by $ 6.07 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200831005624/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Orthopedic Device Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. CONMED Corp., DJO Global Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corp., Johnson & Johnson, Medartis Holding AG, Medtronic Plc, Nuvasive Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Stryker Corp., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Continuous advancements in technology has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, rising product recalls might hamper the market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Orthopedic Device Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Orthopedic Device Market is segmented as below:
- Orthopedic Implants And Support Devices
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43597
Orthopedic Device Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The orthopedic device market report covers the following areas:
- Orthopedic Device Market Size
- Orthopedic Device Market Trends
- Orthopedic Device Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies an increase in M&A activities as one of the prime reasons driving the orthopedic device market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Orthopedic Device Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist orthopedic device market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the orthopedic device market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the orthopedic device market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of orthopedic device market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Orthopedic implants and support devices – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Orthobiologics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Spine – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Knee – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Extremities – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hip – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- CMF – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CONMED Corp.
- DJO Global Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medartis Holding AG
- Medtronic Plc
- Nuvasive Inc.
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Stryker Corp.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200831005624/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/31/2020 01:45 PM/DISC: 08/31/2020 01:45 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.