- You can fix a disappearing Dock on a Mac computer through a few troubleshooting methods.
- Your Mac Dock keeps a selection of commonly used apps along the bottom edge of your screen for quick access.
- While the Dock is usually visible on the screen, it can disappear with no clear way to get it back.
- Your Mac’s Dock doesn’t show up in full screen mode, and it can be set to disappear automatically, so troubleshoot these issues first.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
The Mac Dock comes pre-loaded with some of your system’s most-used applications. You can also customize which applications are included in the Dock.
Sometimes that Dock can disappear, making navigating your Mac more tedious. The upgrade to Mac’s Catalina