- Megan Clarken is the CEO of Criteo, an internet advertising platform for brands and retailers.
- As a teenager, Clarken was an Olympic class athlete in track and field, until a serious knee injury ended her hopes of an Olympic career.
- After this setback, Clarken decided to pursue a career in business, and worked her way up from a computer operator to become chief commercial officer at Nielsen Global Media before joing Criteo.
- Clarken credits her accomplishments to setting her sights high despite not having a four year degree, and says it’s important to be confident that you can learn and overcome any challenges thrown your way.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
People are quick to assume that as a business leader, I went to college or had some higher tertiary education. The reality is, I didn’t.
I’m a former Olympic class athlete in track and field. I began