The Texas Tech Red Raiders (0-0) kick off their 2020 college football season against the Houston Baptist Huskies (0-1) Saturday at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, Texas. Kickoff is at 8 p.m. ET. We analyze the Houston Baptist-Texas Tech college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
Houston Baptist at Texas Tech: Betting odds and lines
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated at 11 a.m. ET.
- Moneyline: There was no moneyline posted at the time of publishing.
- Against the Spread/ATS: Houston Baptist +41.5 (-110) | Texas Tech -41.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 79.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Houston Baptist at Texas Tech: Three things to know
1. Texas Tech had the 127th-ranked defense in 2019, allowing more than 300 passing yards per game.
2. Houston Baptist QB Bailey Zappe had 480 yards and three touchdown